Monday, November 6, 2017

Best Customer Experience Award for Dr. Bender and staff

In October, I was honored to be awarded the Best Customer Experience Award in our community by the Oak Park River Forest Chamber of Commerce. I work so hard each day with my staff to try to make our office better and better. We try to follow up with our patients, respond to messages and emails in a timely fashion, and get patients in and out of the office quickly. Your time is valuable, and we really care that you are getting better! Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions or problems with your condition, treatment, or office visit. I can be reached directly through my website, oakparkpodiatry.com. Plus, we love compliments too! Your positive reviews of the office on Yelp, Facebook, and Google make all the difference to us, as these reviews help attract new patients to the office. Also, referrals of your friends, family, and neighbors are the best compliment of all! Thanks so much for believing in my practice and for all of your support! Mary Ann Bender, DPM drbender@oakparkpodiatry.com

No comments:

Post a Comment